Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kyle and Jason

Kyle and Jason
Welcome to Kyle and Jason's Blog. Here Mommy and Daddy will post updates and current pictures of us, so you can watch us grow, and stay current in our little lives.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

They grow up so fast


















Can you believe that Jason and Kyle are already 5 months old?! Time flys by so fast. This is a picture that was taken this morning while the boys were watching My Friends Tigger and Pooh on Playhouse Disney. As you can see...Kyle will not be bothered when Pooh and Tigger are on TV, this is by far his favorite time of day.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cindy said...

They're so cute!

heavnzangel0429 said...

I love this picture!!

Shannon said...

I cant belive how big they are they are growing so fast!

Love,
Godmommy "the bomb" LOL

Kerry said...

This has to be one of my favorite pictures. I love the look on Kyle's face! They are really holding their heads up well. So so cute. =)